Academic Appointments are working with a growing Academy Trust in Bradford seeking to appoint a year 5 teacher from September 2019 until the end of the July 2020.
This is a full time post. There are no pupils in the class with Special Educational Needs but the ideal applicant will have strong behavior management skills.
The school is a two form entry and close to local transport links.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of teaching in Key Stage 2
- A valid DBS certificate
- Minimum of two satisfactory references
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- - With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- - Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- - Range of schools and alternative provisions
- - Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- - New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- - Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business