- Immediate start, until the end of the term (5 days a week)
- ‘Good’ rated Ofsted
- Full class responsibilities
- Pupils behaviour is good
- Easily accessible from major motorways
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a primary school located in Kirklees, West Yorkshire to recruit a Year 6 Primary Teacher to cover long-term staff absence.
This is an improving school, however, pupil’s behaviour is good and they are keen and enthusiastic to learn. The school offers a friendly and inclusive environment that values every individual.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Year 6
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- 2 references
- Current DBS
If this is the job for you! Please ‘Apply Now’
Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.