Academic Appointments are currently working with a welcoming and holistic school in Wakefield to recruit for a proactive Year 6 Teacher to cover a maternity leave.
This school aims to create a safe, caring and family environment for all and is looking for a passionate teacher who will support their ethos.
In order to be considered for the role you will hold QTS and have knowledge of teaching in Year 6. Experience in preparing pupils for KS2 SATs is desirable. You will also have excellent communication skills – the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and staff members. In addition, you will need to have had experience of creating an interactive and progressive classroom environment with proven results of development within pupils’ attainment. If you are an engaging teacher looking to make a difference, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact for further information.
This role will be to start Easter 2019 until the end of the summer term 2019.
Interested in this job?
- Must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent experience of teaching in Year 6
- Two professional references
- Valid DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain a new certificate)
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1011 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.