Would you like to work in a smaller than average sized primary school, where Ofsted highly regard the leader's commitment to their staff, and pupils’ behaviour is exemplary?
- Part-Time (Thursday and Friday mornings) for 7 weeks
- Ofsted rated as 'Good' (2017)
- SIAMS inspection Outstanding (2017)
- 30 children in the class
- Strong and established SLT
- High expectations for learning and behaviour across the school
- Staff value the high level of support and training provided by the leadership team
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a primary school in Doncaster, South Yorkshire to appoint a temporary Year 6 Primary Teacher.
They are seeking a confident and experienced Teacher who can make an outstanding contribution to the education of all pupils across the school.
This role is due to commence on the 3rd of June and is expected to finish at the end of the academic year. Requirements
- QTS or equivalent
- Must have previous experience teaching Year 6
- Track record of success with SATs
- A current enhanced DBS is essential
- Two references from an educational setting
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.